The total budget of a High School Band Program can be daunting. The White Knoll Band Booster Program looks for new and exciting fundraisers that give the community the products the items they want. We also strive to look for those fundraisers that don’t “sell” things, like donating your old shoes! This way our friends and family don’t start running when they see us coming! Please review the links to get more information about our fundraisers. If you have any fundraising questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Patriot Yard
- Move for the Music 5K
- Fireworks Stand: July 4th, New Year’s
- Fall Fruit Sales
- March-a-thon. Early in the school year the Band has our very own version of a a pledge-for-mile or flat donation type of fundraiser. In the weeks leading up to the event, band students will request per mile pledges or flat donations from their friends and families. On the day of the event, the band will march and play music through the streets of select area neighborhoods. Stopping to perform $100 lawn concerts were purchased for those lucky neighbors! The 2017 March-a-Thon was a success! We marched through Hunters Mill, Manors at White Knoll and Longs Pond Estates for a total of 3.5 miles! Check back for details on our 2018 March-a-Thon in Early August of 2018!
- Participating Restaurant Spirit Nights. A number of area restaurants give a percentage for their total sales during a designed time period. These events can be found on our Community Calendar.
- Ink and Toner Recycling. There is a recycling box for ink and toner cartridges in the band room. Please donate only new cartridges that have not been previously recycles or refilled.
- Publix Partners Program. With a WKHS Band Boosters key card, a portion of your purchases will be credited to the band. When the band accrues $250 in earnings, Publix send us check. The key cards will be distributed during a parent meeting. If you do not receive one and want one, contact the fundraising director at email@example.com.